Thursday, June 7, 2007

Barden-Barden, a beautiful small town I have visited

Over the past 20 years, I have visited many countries around the world. Although so many years have past, I am still missing a small town named Barden-Barden in the southern Germany. The memory of this town seems to be becoming clearer and clearer in my mind. All buildings and streets in the town remain the classical Roman architectural style. It is said that in the ancient times, the Roman Empire occupied this area. Thats why the whole town keeps the Roman styles so far. There are only around a few thousands of people in this small town. Each year, a large number of people go there for visiting. If you go there, please don't forget to visit the spring fountain. It is an indoor fountain. Men and women share the faountain together. All people are required to remove their clothes off. I mean all people will have to get naked.

No comments: