Wednesday, May 2, 2007

comparison of two pictures

The two pictures are all related to the people’s lifestyle. The first one shows a rural village which is very quiet for a living. Usually the old or retired people like to live there. Of course, farmers who have to look after their cows and sheep usually stay there. The second picture is an urban one that shows tall buildings, streets and so many crowds. Usually, young people and business people like to stay in cities.

I have got used to the life style in the busy and crowded city. After I came to New Zealand, I noted the whole country looked like rural countryside. There are almost no tall buildings in the country. Of course, I finally found some “tall” buildings in the Auckland city centre, yet they looked really small comparing with the huge buildings in Hong Kong. Although there are almost no tall buildings in New Zealand, it does not mean I do not like the country, on the contrary, I really enjoy the rural life style in New Zealand. People are so nice to me, and I love to communicate and make friends with them.

No comments: